Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

6/16/08

Logo Generation

Developing a personal logo is tricky. What's the message? I'm working on a website to promote my communications management consulting work, and here's where I am at with my logo.

Red, white and blue. Classic colors. A capital 'A' for my first initial, and a 'T' forming the crossbar. There's a guy in there, between two leaning beams, bringing it together: diplomatic communication.

Meanwhile, the blue and red represent a cool mind under duress. Much of communications can be stress-laden, with deadlines, compromises and parties in conflict. Finally, and firstly, in there is a cross, representing my faith. While not all of my clients care to know all this, it is in there.

Got an opinion? Lemme hear you.
Post a Comment