Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

11/21/08

Braving the New World's Order

The order of things is relative to what needs organizing, and for whom. I learned there is an order of things unexpected.

I joined Facebook, found a lot of old friends, and even started a group (join: What's Your Gas Price?). I joined several groups as well, dealing with running, poetry and general literature, and my college church group, Christian Collegians.

This post should feed into my Facebook page.

I fought this for years. Two dozen blogs, a dozen websites, jobs as full-time webmaster, and no Facebook page. I thought this was the realm of high kids and supposed 'grassroots' political campaigns. Yes, it is all that, but I am finding more sophisticated uses for it as well.

Join me there.

(Looking for Aldus Huxley's book, Brave New World?)
Post a Comment