Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

8/12/10

My Swamp Rose Mallow Published in Today's Chicago Tribune


Swamp Rose Mallow
© Anthony Trendl
My picture, "Swamp Rose Mallow" was picked by the Lisle, Illinois local edition of the Chicago Tribune. See in today's paper. I took it August 1 at the Morton Arboretum.

It was a lucky shot with a cheap cell phone camera. No Photoshopping, not even cropping. The resolution could be better, and I would like the colors a little brighter and richer, but I like the perspective. It is, to me, vaguely reminiscent of Christina's World by Andrew Wyeth who passed away just over a year ago.



Subscribe today.
Chicago Tribune

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard

Christina's World, 1948 Styles Art Poster Print by Andrew Wyeth, 30x24
Post a Comment