Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

4/7/11

I Support Terry Jones' Freedom of Speech 100%

No adjectives. No "but he..." No qualifications. No "fire in a theater" analogies. No "but I would..."

I support a man's right to freedom of speech as inalienable.

A man owned some books. He decided to burn those books. He burned them.

His motivation does not matter to me.
Freedom.

His sanity, theology, process, love, hate, or wisdom does not matter to me.
Freedom.

The denouncing of what he has done by various political and church leaders does not matter to me.
Freedom.

The resulting murders by Islamic thugs does not change my view of American freedom.
Freedom!

Prosecute Jones for exercising his freedom and we have prosecuted freedom itself, no matter what else.

Freedom. Let it ring.
Post a Comment