Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

12/11/12

Storytelling This Friday in Geneva, IL and 3 FREE Tales


My latest big announcement is ready (http://x.co/qXIv). Besides news about me telling tales to youngsters this Friday (free), there are social media links, freebies and more.

I explain the correlation between storytelling and speech writing, and am giving away three Kindle tales (one for the next three days). Today's freebie is "How Wind Began: The Story of Pepper Jack: A Bluster County Tale."

I invite readers to enjoy the tales with their children (or on their commute -- I won't tell). Publishers and agents, see what I can do. Book reviewers, please consider reviewing on Amazon. As always, if you need a speechwriter for your next event, please contact me.

The link takes you to the email with the free books (through GoDaddy).

http://x.co/qXIv


Free - Storytelling - Ages 4-8 (all ages welcome)
Classic and original tales.
Friday, December 14 

Two tellings (each will be the same)
10:00-10:30/11:00 am
2:00-2:30/3:00 pm
RSVP on Facebook 
Barnes and Noble (in Geneva Commons)
102 Commons Drive
Geneva, IL 60134
Directions 



Post a Comment