Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

7/15/15

Prime Day Disappointment

It is around 3:00 am. I awoke for no good reason and thought I'd use this time to scout Amazon Prime Day deals. I'm a Prime member and figured I'd jump on the bandwagon. After all, it is touted as being bigger than Black Friday.

Black Friday must've stunk because Prime Day is a goose egg as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you've found good deals. First off, I'm finding sorting things frustrating. Secondly, there doesn't seem to be anything but toss-away products.
  • No grilling supplies or grills.
  • No Android tablets (unless you want a Kindle). The Kindle is nice but I can't do some primary Google tasks on it, like Google Docs. Well, there is a pink one.
  • No coffee machines. I'd like a good espresso maker.



Post a Comment