9 Things You Can Do Instead of Obsessing About a Political Hearing
- Watch reality TV. Oh, wait.
- Play with your kids.
- Do your job. That is, unless you are leaching time from your employer.
- Workout. New Year's Resolution, huh?
- Read something which will make you smarter or happier. Duh?
- Call your mother. She loves you, you know.
- Have lunch with a friend. That's what I'm going to do.
- Wash the car. Unless it is clean. Then, choose something else. The dishes? The toilet? Yeah, I said it.
- Help someone. Anyone. You know, that love your neighbor thing.
Those nine things. Or, is watching the TV or listening online more important than those nine things (and the other thousand things I didn't think of)? Can't read the transcript later? Hmm...
I'm referring directly to the James Comey hearing, the one which may, or may not, or who knows what, lead to President Trump being impeached.